Sunday, April 4, 2010

Macy's Vegetable Pasta Dinner

Macy made this for me after Miles was born. It tasted so fresh and good to me.

I cut up mushrooms, asparagus, and peppers (or whatever veggies you like and do however many you like) and throw them on a baking sheet. I salt and pepper the veggies and pour some olive oil over them. I also put one or two cloves of minced garlic. Then you roast them. I broil them on like 450 probably for 30 minutes (or however long until they are cooked). You will have to stir them a few times while broiling.

In the meantime, I cook a box of rigatoni pasta. Once the veggies are done I mix the noodles and veggies in a casserole dish you can put in the oven. Then I pour in cream (to taste) and parmesan cheese (to taste) and salt and pepper again. Mix all ingredients and then cook until warmed through and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment